Our large range of alloys and our ability to cast to specification means your wear parts will not only last longer, they will do a better job too.
Sometimes standard wear parts won’t do the job and you have to adapt to suit. For four generations we have been reverse engineering wear parts to suit the contours of your existing plant and machinery.
We know that as equipment is used and becomes an ageing asset the tight parameters of the once new machine expand, shift and alter, which means that those perfectly fitting cast components no longer fit as snugly as they used to. Our laser guided measuring tools help us to create a part specifically for your individual machines.
We also work with a vast array of industries to innovate to develop new parts that fix as specific problem out on site. Our team of engineers work with your team to work on a uniquely designed and engineered solution just for you. Over the years we have seen all manner of issues across mining, quarrying, Oilsand mines, Rail and Port industries and we always find the solution.
At Foothills Steel Foundry we can manufacture customised parts specifically for you
Our team of casting and design engineers, metallurgists, CAD operators and machinists make Foothills Steel Foundry the number one choice for customised castings on a global scale.
What Custom casting with Foothills means for you:
- A fast solution to help solve your problem
- Dedicated team working with you to make sure the solution works
- A team of highly experienced and knowledgeable people is on your side
- You won’t need to upgrade assets, just reimagine parts
For your Business this equates to:
- Less Downtime and less maintenance
- Increase in production both upstream and downstream
- Increase in lifecycle of your parts which means less changeouts and associated costs
- Less overall throwaway, increasing usable cost per pound of materials purchased